Sunday, June 21, 2009

the iPhone 3GS and Me

Well the day has come, my new iPhone 3G S finally arrived after the notification email said it was suppose to be here on Wednesday the 17th but didn't arrive till Friday the 19th.


Glorious unpacking of the new box to see my new phone all wrapped nicely in plastic.

Nicely covered in plastic, on the phone to protect it from inside the box, I guess.

Pretty much packaged like the previous iPhone 3G, really don't see any changes on this at the moment. Actually the phone is an exact replica of its previous model.

The night of owning the photo I took the phone out for a spin at our local hooters as we were working on a video, yes working at hooters. Then also had the phone with me at the Toby Keith concert on saturday in which I took some videos and some photos with it and played around with a lot of the settings to see how it performed.

The conclusion I have come up with is that the phone is far faster and more responsive to applications and texting in general. Some of it is going to be because of the hardware upgrades but in general the new software does a lot for it over all.

Marc editing the video on his laptop.

Rachel looking at a photo Marc took with his phone, yes I put a B/W filter on the phone.

A photo of the video I recorded of our video being played on the laptop.. this is a screenshot.

Brier eating a cheeseburger w/ cheetos on it.. haha

Photo of us at the concert (L-R: Brock, Erica, Brier and myself).

Over all I am very pleased with the upgrade, there was a lot of things I wish that they added to the phone but I understand by adding everything we all want, there would be no need to future upgrading (well at least for awhile till the next latest and greatest thing comes along).

-- Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment