Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I think I can, I think I can.

Hello everyone today was our 2nd day of setup and our final day of setup for the IHRSA trade show. We were hoping it would be a quick day in which we would be done by noon, which was not the case. We finally got done at the booth at around 4:00pm and then by the time we found a print shop for some materials we were approaching 5pm. This was a little tough on my dad who is use to eating at certain times of the day and not going an entire day working hard and not eating at all.



We ran into several issues with power and using our step up transformers but I quickly resolved that by finding a local radio shack and working my magic on the beds. We also had some others issues which included some of the tanning equipment and the audio system that I was trying to get setup. But at the end of the day everything worked, just took some thinking and not getting upset with everything.



We found a small run down restaurant where we stopped and ate and talked about how we were as children and minded our parents. Getting each other’s insight and experiences and then from there we went into City Hall an looked around for awhile and taking in some of the sights. After that then Josh and dad went back to the hotel after stopping at a Walgreens. Thijs and I went into the Mac Store which was my first experience doing this and then went into the Oakley store to look at my expensive pair of glasses that are now missing in action. I got to also talk to my Love Melanie on our way back to the Hotel which was really nice to hear her voice.



Outside the city hall building.


Inside view of all the time well spent artwork and craftmanship.

Tonight I had to finalize my video commercials for the show and find some music for the show. So I am ending this with that being done finally and I am going to bed.


I wish everyone a wonderful evening and an enjoyable St. Patricks day.

iBloggin' from the iPhone -- don't you judge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment